Prince Said Ali Kemal of Grande Comore (Moroni), Comoros. He is the grandson of the last reigning Sultan Said Ali bin Said Omar of Grande Comore, Comoros.
He served once as:
- Journalist, the first african to present news on a French tv channel
- Interim president of Comoros
- Minister of economy and trade
- Presidential Candidate of Comoros
- Ambassador of Comoros to France
He died on 13th September 2020 and was buried on the same day according to Islamic rites. R.I. P
© The African Royal Families. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, rewritten or redistributed without permission.
You must be logged in to post a comment.